Back for a second year, I’ve compiled the top 11 posts published in 2022 (see last year’s if you’re interested). I’ve published more this year but only by a dozen (156 vs. 144).
Anyway, here are my top 11:
- Christopher Jackson’s fight against racism in UK universities
- How to build your own Zelda-style game in Python
- A MiniDisc Player can now support full data transfer thanks to this hack
- The Raspberry Pi water gun
- The Raspberry Pi as a tool for biological sciences
- Quantum computing with an Arduino?
- The Anom and ArcaneOS: built by the FBI to catch criminals
- The LockPickingLawyer actually recommended a lock!
- Steve Kobes on the life of a pixel
- Woah, someone cracked the Apple Pippin!
- Wordle from a maths perspective